Zillow - I love Zillow | Glassdoor

"I love Zillow"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Zillow full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits, atmosphere, pay, free food, leadership, product innovation

Cons

sometimes ppl in sales are annoying or suffer from massive ego trips...but if you are there to make money it is possible to look beyond the loud irritants!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work the company is headed in the right direction!

Zillow Response

Dec 12, 2013 – CEO (Spencer Rascoff)

Thank you!

Other Employee Reviews for Zillow

"Incredible growth opportunities and a noble mission: "Power to the People""

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Engaging and inclusive discussions held by senior management for all employees promote and sustain a high level of loyalty, collaboration and innovation. CEO Spencer Rascoff is a very engaging, frank and humble speaker who embodies "Power to the People". Plus, he's really, really smart but does a great job communicating in plain English so that all can understand. Astounding capabilities due to acquisitions in the last year or so have created a lot of internal excitement.

Excellent environment, location (in Seattle) and fun periodic events at the office balance out some downside related to our explosive growth.

Cons

Inconsistent and rarely proactive internal communication regarding relevant changes to customer-facing employees; fairly close & noisy work space. Otherwise, it's a GREAT place to be!

Advice to Management

More proactive notification to customer-facing teams of key near term changes to program or workflows which could impact existing customers, new production and/or products.

"A great place if you love tele-sales"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Zillow full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great view, benefits, income potential, and energy. Company is progressive and aggressive in pursuing new business and revenue streams.

Cons

For me it was inside sales...I thrive on building interpersonal relationships with my clients. Also a quick sales cycle that doesn't require much consulting. It is tough to get people on the phone!

Advice to Management

Be transparent with how the inbound calls and emails are distributed to sales associates.