Zillow - Zillow is amazing | Glassdoor

"Zillow is amazing"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you're looking for a company that really cares about culture and happy employees, that's Zillow to a tee. You're working with talented team members who are really passionate about their jobs, and their role in moving Zillow forward.

Cons

I personally have no issues with Zillow, working there is awesome.

Fantastic. Thank you!

Other Employee Reviews for Zillow

"Great Team Environment"

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zillow full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone in the office is working on a very broad range of products and projects, but it feels like everyone is rowing the same boat. Everyone is working hard trying to build a great experience for both Renters and Property Managers....and trying to get more of both using our sites and services.

Great office culture. Lots of nice perks like Clipper Benefits, lots of free snacks and beverages (big variety), and weekly happy hours.

Cons

Being in a smaller remote office, there can be a bit less room for career advancement. However, this is improving with management's encouragement of cross office/team promotions and an expanding local office with growing teams. In addition, because of the office culture, every one is empowered to make improvements to the company, our websites, and our services. This gives everyone a sense of ownership, which makes working here more enjoyable.

Sep 5, 2014 – CEO (Spencer Rascoff)

Thank you for the review. I"m glad you are enjoying your time at Zillow. The SF office is a great office, and I love the fact that it's focused squarely on rentals. It allows everyone there to have a ... More

"Transparent, competitive, and fun!!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Zillow full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Zillow for a couple months and could not be happier I made the decision to leave my management job for a sales position. I was reading these reviews not to long ago and was nervous to take the Inside Sales Position. IT IS A HARD JOB but if you can work hard for 8 hours and you have some sales capability Zillow will make you a lot of money! They make coming to work fun and exciting through contests and an unlimited kitchen! I am grateful for Zillow and would only recommend this job to top salesmen/women. If you think you are the best this is the place for you!

Cons

Well the only con I can think of at this point is only a "con" if you don't like to work hard! You will be pushed hard and held to the expectations they set on the first phone interview.

Sep 5, 2014 – CEO (Spencer Rascoff)

I'm glad you decided to come to Zillow! Yes, sales can be hard at Zillow (and anywhere) but as you say, if you work hard, you can do great. Thank you for your contributions to Zillow.