Zimmer Biomet - Good | Glassdoor

"Good"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Pros

Opportunity to prove yourself, and advance your career. This is dependent, though, on your superior. Overall, a good place to work.

Cons

Advancement may be limited, though, within your area of expertise. Beyond that, management is not as keen as they should be to worker morale and other social issues. There is corporate communication, but it often seems too regimented and strained, rather than free, open and genuine.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to personnel, as a whole. Address morale honestly. Address negative events honestly. Address compensation better. Do not strive to pay the median in the field. Draw back some of the formalistic procedures that make it seem like a Dilbert cartoon. Keep pushing for innovation.

Other Employee Reviews for Zimmer Biomet

1. "My experience with Biomet was wonderful. This was a great place to work and everyone within Biomet was always friendly."

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

They were very family oriented. They loved providing for their employees and their families. We had a company picinic that included each employees family to join in the festivity for every year. The best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

The only downside was that they moved my position to Warsaw, Indiana; therefore, I was laid off. I would have rather stayed in my position doing what I loved.

Advice to Management

Biomet Microfixation is a wonderful Company to work for. I really miss working for Biomet Microfixation. They had the greatest team and management.

"Competitive"

Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Warsaw, IN
    Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Warsaw, IN

Pros

High salary and compensation for employees

Cons

Very professional, but cutthroat environment