Zimmer Biomet - Discombobulated but meaning well | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zimmer Biomet

"Discombobulated but meaning well"

Former Intern - Sales Logistics Intern in Warsaw, IN
Former Intern - Sales Logistics Intern in Warsaw, IN

I worked at Zimmer Biomet as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Working in the position I did, there was great interest from upper management. We were working in a high-impact environment where one is quick to see results in some cases, but this is not the case from many other people, from what I hear.

Cons

Work was disparate and never directed, our direction would change daily according to the whims of management and the distributors.

Advice to Management

In many cases, we need clear direction as to what we are aiming towards. Often, we have to bend over backwards to accommodate distributors, yet we push them to do something completely different.

Other Employee Reviews for Zimmer Biomet

"One of Few Professional Opportunities in Warsaw, IN"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

I worked at Zimmer Biomet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

DRESS CODE (or lack of). There are a lot of very talented co-workers who really care about one another. Provides much needed professional opportunity is a very rural area.

Cons

The other reviews I read here mirror my own. Managment is chosen not for experience and skill level and this results in uncertaintly, poor training, and errors. The company tries to run on a very shoe string budget and will not put money forth for absolute essentials to performing the job well. Managment expects employees to run at 120% at all times while they wave to you on their way out to go spend time with their children at 4:00 pm. In 2012, HSA only health benefits.

Advice to Management

Communicaton during the reorganization was TERRIBLE. Your employees are talented people with skills and "like it or lump it" leaves little choice but for your real talent to lump it and work for competitors.

"Mixed feelings"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer II in Warsaw, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer II in Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Zimmer Biomet full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fun work, a lot of great talented engineers to work with.

Cons

Poor upper level management leads to unfunded or understaffed projects with unrealistic timelines.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people. We all want our company to be successful, but when we talk from the trenches and tell you the issues, you should try to listen and trust in us.