Zimmer Biomet - This place is a 4-5 billion dollar public company... manages like a broke privately owned sandwich shop | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zimmer Biomet

"This place is a 4-5 billion dollar public company... manages like a broke privately owned sandwich shop"

Current Employee - Trauma Engineer in Warsaw, IN
Current Employee - Trauma Engineer in Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Zimmer Biomet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have yet to find one. Dovorak had a 8% approval rating until HR found out and went and made fake accounts to boost his ratings. Glass Door I cannot believe you didn't catch on to this and stop the madness. He deserves a 8% rating because in my book he is a 0% overpaid CEO that doesn't care about one person in his firm. All he cares about is his 39 million dollar bonus is 2012. All the while laying people off onto the street because of outsourcing.

Cons

Everything you can imagine. Benefits are poor, pay is ok, every chance Zimmer gets they fill their pocket and empty the employees pocket. Beware and go work somewhere else because once you figure out how ridiculous this place operates they will probably eliminate your position anyways and send you packing. No loyalty or commitment to its people that work 10-14 hours a day. Yes I said it you make more $$$ but they work you over and expect you to put your family 2nd and them first. I find myself working weekends and long hours just to stay a float.

Advice to Management

Get lost. I have never seen such a poorly managed 4-5 billion dollar company in my life. Which I have been working in the industry for over 25 years. I got suckered into joining this prehistoric fallacy of a dream and wish I would have never taken the job. And by the way do you like to hear yourselves talk because half of the people on the many different conference calls 7 days a week are not listening. I heard a SVP talk and none of his direct reports had anything to say the entire 1 hr conference call. Invest very little in anything and expect world class results. Forget your family because Zimmer is now your family and you will work from dark to dark. I haven't seen sunlight in months.

Other Employee Reviews for Zimmer Biomet