Zion Lutheran Church - A great place to serve the Lord. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zion Lutheran Church

"A great place to serve the Lord."

Current Employee - Pastor in Bay City, MI
Current Employee - Pastor in Bay City, MI

I have been working at Zion Lutheran Church full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Zion Lutheran Church is a great place to serve the Lord. The people are caring and lovable. They seek to be helpful and hard working. We have many, many volunteers who continue to fill the many needs for service. They take humble pride in the way things look and the way people are treated. It always amazes me at how much is accomplished when God's people work together. Zion Lutheran Church has a clearly stated mission of becoming God's center for excellence in discipleship and outreach. We do fulfill this mission by operating a Pre-3 to 8th Grade School and serving the community through the Food Pantry and other areas of life..

Cons

The needs of our community are great. People struggle with many issues and sometimes finding the best way to help without enabling them to remain stuck is frustration and challenging. The con is not having the resources to fulfill the needs as they are presented. We are always a work in progress.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive work environment. Continue to support the workers with prayer and encouragement. Lead with steadfast honesty and compassion as we build the team for service to others and fulfill our purpose. Highlight the strengths of each worker and volunteers and recognize that we all contribute blessings to this ministry.

Other Employee Reviews for Zion Lutheran Church