Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Solid, ethical company

Jul 22, 2021 - Department Trainer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable, good work/ life balance, development and growth opportunities

Cons

Slow to change, not very open to process improvement

1 person found this review helpful

Zions Bancorporation Response

Marketing and Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor. We are happy that you feel we offer good work/life balance and development opportunities. We appreciate your feedback on process improvement and will share this with the appropriate team members. Thanks for being part of our team at Zions Bancorporation.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Inclusive Loyal Employees

Sep 13, 2021 - Department Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has a long history of keeping quality employees happy and with the company for an incredible tenure.

Cons

Company is currently trying to reduce FTE overhead through attrition. It's not a layoff but it does begin to wear on quality employees after a bit.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great job, good benefits, awesome manager.

Sep 11, 2021 - Communications Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. They care about you. Amazing Manager. Interested in you as a whole person and not just what you can do for the company.

Cons

Old school banking industry persona trying to manage tech industry leveling up without the increase in hiring salaries, or raises to non executive or managerial leadership. A number of people get offers from big SAAS companies to do the same amount of work for more money and bonuses. Opportunities exist to move around and get experience but the pay increases of 1-3% are like working for a govt agency.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zions Bancorporation.