Zirtual - SUCH an awesome place to work | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "I loved that I could work from home which meant pajamas all day" (in 79 reviews)

• "Zirtual believes in a Work - Life balance and a win - win - win for the company, clients, and employees and it really shows" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some of them were even surprised and sometimes annoyed that most assistants work from home" (in 5 reviews)

• "I'm sure it was easier for the contracted employees to come and go but the employees did not have the freedom they advertised" (in 4 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"SUCH an awesome place to work"

Former Employee - Virtual Assistant
Former Employee - Virtual Assistant

I worked at Zirtual full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You have no idea what you're in for!! I have LOVED every minute at Z. I got freedom in my life, worked with such amazing people and SO much support no matter what dilemma I faced. I was SO sad to leave Zirtual but I was offered a management position with higher pay. I could not recommend this place enough. Management was SUPERB. Coworkers were always helpful when they could be!

Cons

There was nothing bad about my time at Z!

Advice to Management

You've got a great thing going. Don't change!!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"I loved it until I was laid off."

Former Employee - Zirtual Assistant
    Former Employee - Zirtual Assistant

I worked at Zirtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved the relationships I made with coworkers and clients alike. Even when things get stressful and deadlines start to close in, it's those people who help you through it.

I loved that I could work from home which meant pajamas all day. My clients were amazing. When the company went under in 2015 (before Startups acquired them) I was able to take my clients with me and I continue to work with each one today.

The training Zirtual gave us was wonderful. I owe them for preparing me for my business now.

Cons

I was told there would be a work/life balance but that wasn't the case. If you were an employee, you were required to have all of your time accounted for, down to breaks and lunch. There was no time to "vacuum" or take care of your children if you needed to. If anything, not having to commute was the only time saving part. I'm sure it was easier for the contracted employees to come and go but the employees did not have the freedom they advertised.

2. "review"

I worked at Zirtual full-time

Pros

young energetic passionate talented people

Cons

inexperienced unorganized professional back ground

Discover more reviews about Zirtual.