Zitter Health Insights - Great people, fantastic culture, and well-intentioned senior management, but things are changing quickly. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zitter Health Insights

"Great people, fantastic culture, and well-intentioned senior management, but things are changing quickly."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

The people are fantastic. The culture was phenomenal, especially for younger staff just entering the workforce. The company is just made up of good people.

Cons

There has been a lot of turnover recently, and employees are uncertain about their future with the company. Senior management seems to be slightly misguided, although they have the best intentions. Additionally, some people seem to be promoted to management positions based on seniority rather than ability to manage.

Advice to Management

A significant portion of senior management has actually departed, or announced their departure, recently. Please hire the right people and reevaluate the current sales model.

Other Employee Reviews for Zitter Health Insights

1. "Good entry-level experience"

Former Employee - Analyst
    Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Zitter Health Insights full-time

Pros

Small company environment and sense of connectedness

Opportunity to make direct impact on report and product design

Individuals at all level of company can see and respect your work

Expectation for high-quality work is pervasive in culture and everybody contributes much to the success of the company

Cons

Salary is competitive but not exceptional for the high caliber of graduates that are hired

Possibility of rapid advancement is touted but seems slapdash or arbitrary in practice

Work/life balance was within expectation but could be absolutely horrendous during certain report cycles

Culture appears to favor middle or senior management. All employees work very hard but lion's share of recognition seems to go to individuals above the entry-level

Very little in the way of onboarding, training, or initial support

Advice to Management

More focus on developing younger talent will serve the company exponentially in the future

2. "N/A"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

I have been working at Zitter Health Insights full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We're a strong culture, and more importantly we're focused on "ethics above all" for both how we operate and how we help our customers. The company builds and offers products that are in high demand, which is good but also can get hectic. I've seen opportunities for advancement, but it depends on how hard and smart you work and where the opportunity is.

Cons

There is higher turn over at the more junior positions but that's probably not unlike other companies. Company is fast growing and you have to deal with a lot of change.

Advice to Management

Transparency has increased, and we'd like to see more.