Zoom Video Communications - Mid Market Account Executive | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Mid Market Account Executive"

Current Employee - Mid Market Account Executive in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Mid Market Account Executive in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) Fantastic company culture of "Happiness". You feel it every day and you can't wait to come to work because you feel "cared for". 2) Hands down the best video collaboration product on the market (feels good to be the best) 3) Linear management structure - you can walk onto any floor, chat with any exec (even Eric our CEO) and you'll get a response. Its encouraged! 4) Catered lunches (really good food!). 5) In the heart of downtown SF - walking distance to a lot of other options

Cons

The company is growing like a rocket ship on steroids. Its exciting, but as expected, there are changes each quarter to take the growth into account. This is not so much a "Con" but you have to be someone who is ok with change.

Advice to Management

You guys rock. We love you all. Thank you for creating such a unique environment. I hope it lasts forever.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Work here if you have the opportunity."

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Zoom has the best product on the market. Winning is a culture here and it's not just Zoom that wins, our customers get an amazing product that helps replace existing solutions that just aren't getting the job of connecting their workforce done.
    Executive leadership is laser focused on constantly improving the product and expanding marketing to help with awareness. Both make selling Zoom a lot easier.

Bi-weekly all hands has an anonymous Q&A that addresses any lingering beef anyone has with anything going on at Zoom. Questions are addressed live by the CEO and a lot of positive changes have come from it!

Cons

Typical sales ups/downs, territories aren't always divvied up fairly, some segments get all inbound while others have to constantly hunt, but nothing you wouldn't find at every other software company.
    Hiring process is a little long with many delays.

Advice to Management

Keep on innovating and make tweaks when they need to be made

"Exciting start-up, GREAT products, GREAT leader & co-workers"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working with a company where the main value is "Care" (for customers and employees) and the overall goal is to truly make people happy. Eric Yuan is about as humble, nice, and hard-working as they get. Zoom's products are amazing. The health benefits are good and the work/life balance is great. And a full reimbursement for books is awesome! Employees are, for the most part, young, fun, smart and happy. I feel so lucky to be a part of this culture.

Cons

Must be a self-motivated (if you can consider that a "con"). Company is growing fast so offices can get somewhat crowded and noisy, depending on what your expectations are.

Advice to Management

Remind employees that they are responsible for cultivating the unique Zoom "happiness" culture. A formal education plan and 401K match would be nice (eventually).

Discover more reviews about Zoom Video Communications.