ZoomInfo - Opportunities are endless! | Glassdoor

"Opportunities are endless!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ZoomInfo is an amazing community filled with the most brilliant, creative, and passionate people. The work environment is the best I’ve ever seen! The culture is fairly young and encourages a work-life balance. The salaries and benefits are competitive with the market.

Cons

Everything is moving very quickly due to the market we are in but I consider that a benefit not a con. And I know if I have a problem, management will do everything in their ability to resolve it.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your leadership and support in growing this company!

Other Employee Reviews for ZoomInfo

1. "Watch for Zoom Successes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Zoom is a great company that makes a concerted effort to bring the community together. The overall vibe is work your ass off but everyone does it because we want to. Zoom offers profit sharing an amazing benefits package and is super flexible about personal time and time off.

Cons

There aren't many that I can think of. Maybe a little cramped for space due to growth but that's gonna change when more space becomes available.

Advice to Management

Stay on the current track, continue to appreciate and reward the team

"This is what a company looks like with an engineer as the CEO"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Waltham, MA

I worked at ZoomInfo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Good unlimited PTO policy
    -On-site cafe on 1st floor so no need to leave building on busy days
    -Smart engineers & good product

Cons

-CEO is an absentee officer. He lives in Israel and is only on-site periodically throughout the year. When he is there, spends all of his time on engineering with little to no focus on sales and marketing. Interested in creating product with no concept of selling and marketing it.
    -Direction of executive staff is constantly changing. One month, they'll prioritize one project, and then quickly lose interest regardless of the time its employees invested in said project.
    -Sales Manager is a good dude overall, but stretched too thin to be of value to people that need his help the most
    -Little to no help from marketing, in finding and distributing leads from web-site visits, trial periods etc. Not marketing's fault, no set system in place for them to do jobs properly. Director of Marketing also lives in Israel, and while very smart, has no prior marketing experience.
    -Sales team is expected to prospect and close 90-100% of all new business. Due to lack of recurring revenue on new business (for most account executives), there is a real danger of quick burnout due to the constant need to prospect.
    -No territories or specific verticals to own and concentrate on.

Advice to Management

More organization. Pick a plan for given year, and adhere to it. I'll bet your whole organization performs better