Zovio - Great People to Work With | Glassdoor
  1. "Great People to Work With"

Current Employee - Academic Advisor in Clinton, IA

I have been working at Zovio full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay and benefits are good. The administration wants the company to be a "Great Place to Work." My coworkers were awesome. Activities are held during the workday to promote morale and team building. Most managers were very supportive and encouraging.

Cons

Caseload of students continued to increase when advisors at other locations resigned. Expectations were (at times) unreasonable for the hours that were allowed. Definitely a difference in skill and expectation levels across the Student Services departments.

Advice to Management

Stand up for the values of the company as well as the needs of your employees. You have great people working for you. Don't continue to overburden them or they will start to leave.

Zovio2018-12-01

Zovio Response

December 3, 2018VP, Talent, HR Ops, & Total Rewards

Thank you for your feedback and your 1+ years of service to our students! When people ask me what I love the most about working at BPE, I always say the Purpose and the People. Let me know if there is anything specific I can do to make it better. philip.dana@bpiedu.com

1. "Great Place"

I have been working at Zovio full-time

Pros

This is a Great Place to work!

Cons

There are no cons here.

Zovio2019-06-17

"Desktop Support II"

Current Employee - Desktop Support II in Denver, CO

I have been working at Zovio full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They are passionate about the students. I love that the student I always taken care of. They are making strives to treat employees great. They are also heading to a a work from home model.

Cons

The company is going through a major redirect of what business it really is in. This is causing major uncertainty. Also if you are not in Chandler, AZ then you feel like your job is not as important. Health insurance is really being effected by it coming out of California. They have very high deductibles. For me in Colorado, this the only employer that does not offer a low deductible option. My connections in CA say this...

Advice to Management

Make some strive to convince people that jobs are “safe.” They hate being on the edge all the time

Zovio2019-07-01

Discover more reviews about Zovio.