KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not perfect BUT sexy platform + high energy hits all the high notes in the best kind of way

Feb 1, 2022 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people behind the Z are simply amazing top tier talent coming from all the big names with an environment that feels like a startup. You feel like you are part of something tangible and real. With everyone having a stake in the company, the momentum is like a bullet shot in space. 1. Everyone has a stake in the company (stock) 2. Top notch onboarding and training for new hires 3. Clear messaging of our mission 4. Everyone coming through the door is a fan! 5. Start up mentality but flexible work life balance 6. Compensation/Bonus structure is generous

Cons

Not so much as cons but benefits are about 5-10% more expensive when compared to larger orgs....yes, I realize thats captain obvious.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Prepare for growth

Jun 16, 2022 - SDR Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, growth opportunity, salary, market leader

Cons

Rapid growth can sometimes lead to a lack of structure

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced, but with an emphasis on work/life balance

Feb 8, 2022 - Technical Account Manager (TAM) in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite the fast pace, ZS really spend a lot of time on wellness and making sure we're all balancing work with the rest of our lives. Usually when you think of start-up culture, you think of long days, nights, and weekends. Being on the support side, and working globally, I have had to take a few off-hours meetings, but I'm consistently told by my management to leave early on a Friday to make up for it, or take a half day. The management across all orgs are all tuned into this culture as well. The org isn't siloed at all, and everyone is willing to step out of their role and help at any given time. The company feels like one big team all working towards the same goals.

Cons

The pace is fast, and the staffing is lean, which is sometimes great, but when you run into issues it can be tough to get people focused on them, as opposed to moving on to the next project. Being lean also means QA teams and documentation teams are often slower than the release schedule, which can present some challenges.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zscaler.

Zscaler Photos

+ Add Photo
Zscaler photo of: Zscaler had Santa come by for a visit
Zscaler photo of: Happy Holidays from some of the Zscaler families
Zscaler photo of: The bird show was a hit with the kids
Zscaler photo of: Table Tennis Tournament Champs
Zscaler photo of: All dressed up for Navratri
Zscaler photo of: Everyone is in awe as the bird flies through the hoops
Zscaler photo of: All the paper princesses and princes