- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great place to workJun 13, 2022 - Senior Courseware DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great group of people to work with. Fast paced, interesting work. Cool technologies that you can use.
Sometimes too fast paced. No bonus structure for non-sales. Benefits are decent but can be spendy. Still on the old PTO scheme, as opposed to the newer MTO that peers are using.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Best security platform and keeps on adding new functionalities. very customer centric. - Startup mentality / outcome focused. Collaborative culture across the org - CEO communicates openly, highly passionate and sets an example from the top
- Good HC coverage, ESPP. Other benefits are ok.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 9, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Zscaler makes you feel like you are a part of a family. Consistently trying to put their employees in positions to succeed and providing the resources and tools to do so. Zscaler places the needs of the employee first and that does not happen too often, should you have an exigent circumstance arise there are no questions asked other than "What can I do to help?". This company has welcomed me with open arms and continues to wow me along the way.
The only downside I would say about working at Zscaler is, if you plan to part ways you are leaving the very best. This will only do you a disservice at any company to follow.Continue reading