Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exhilarating experience working on the cutting edge of marketing with a talented/dedicated team, inspiring leadership.

Aug 6, 2012 - Senior Customer Success Manager in San Carlos, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- opportunity to establish self as an authority in Brand Advocacy, the cutting-edge of marketing today - talented team with excellent collaborative spirit working towards helping all customers experience the most value the platform can provide - when the right mix of options exist for customers to succeed, the strategies work like nothing seen in marketing before: being able to deliver 10X - 30X return on investment for customers is my idea of FUN - can't say enough great things about the CEO...bright, bold, visionary with so much wisdom and impressive amount of pragmatism with the insight to know when and what to take risks on - my direct manager is not only one of the best managers I have ever had, but a good friend, too, knowing when to support and when to challenge and when to give me a break - work from home flexibility is an option for our team once you earn respect and prove proficiency - the people who work here are fun to hang out with and I foresee long term relationships long after this work relationship - fooseball, playful atmosphere, offsites with fun bonding activities like SF Giants games and cooking classes, and free snax in the break room, plus bagel Mondays! - great benefits (insurance is some of the best you can get)

Cons

- it's a start-up, so it's often challenging to maintain work-life balance with the demands of customers and investors (great place to learn to prioritize and discern where you can have the greatest impact) - development resources are sometimes limited, challenging us to work around platform limitations at times (a good skill to have) - less collaboration between developers and implementers than I would prefer at times

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

An exciting company that I'm proud to say I am part of which is full of intelligent, driven individuals

Dec 15, 2010 -  in San Carlos, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Open atmosphere -Transparent environment -employees have strong work ethic -CEO: very accessible, glowing with passion about Zuberance and brand advocacy (sold his house to start this company), respected in the industry -very fun company to be a part of -progressive product and continues to be enhanced

Cons

(this isn't necessarily a con, just a warning to any potential new hires)- you must be a start-up person to succeed as a Zuberance employee. You must be driven, responsive, and be able to contribute to the company in substantial, creative ways.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A fabulous place to work! Winner of the 2009 Groundswell Award!

Oct 29, 2009 -  in San Carlos, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working with Zuberance for close to a year on a contract basis, often directly with the CEO. He is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the business, extremely well respected in the industry and very appreciative of talent and abilities of his staff. I for one, would not want to work with a fellow employee/contractor who wasn’t very good at his or her job. In a startup, you can’t afford the dead weight and when the CEO realizes someone isn’t working out, he does something about it. Unfortunately there has been the odd employee/contractor who couldn’t fit in our startup environment, and they weren’t very good at their job. Instead of realizing the reasons why they didn’t work out, one or two of them are hostile and angry. Once those people find their nitch (and that will be in a big company), they will hopefully learn from their mistakes, and realize they are not cut out for a startup.

Cons

Don't work here if you can't handle being busy.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuberance.