Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

An exciting company that I'm proud to say I am part of which is full of intelligent, driven individuals

Dec 15, 2010 -  in San Carlos, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Open atmosphere -Transparent environment -employees have strong work ethic -CEO: very accessible, glowing with passion about Zuberance and brand advocacy (sold his house to start this company), respected in the industry -very fun company to be a part of -progressive product and continues to be enhanced

Cons

(this isn't necessarily a con, just a warning to any potential new hires)- you must be a start-up person to succeed as a Zuberance employee. You must be driven, responsive, and be able to contribute to the company in substantial, creative ways.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exhilarating experience working on the cutting edge of marketing with a talented/dedicated team, inspiring leadership.

Aug 6, 2012 - Senior Customer Success Manager in San Carlos, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- opportunity to establish self as an authority in Brand Advocacy, the cutting-edge of marketing today - talented team with excellent collaborative spirit working towards helping all customers experience the most value the platform can provide - when the right mix of options exist for customers to succeed, the strategies work like nothing seen in marketing before: being able to deliver 10X - 30X return on investment for customers is my idea of FUN - can't say enough great things about the CEO...bright, bold, visionary with so much wisdom and impressive amount of pragmatism with the insight to know when and what to take risks on - my direct manager is not only one of the best managers I have ever had, but a good friend, too, knowing when to support and when to challenge and when to give me a break - work from home flexibility is an option for our team once you earn respect and prove proficiency - the people who work here are fun to hang out with and I foresee long term relationships long after this work relationship - fooseball, playful atmosphere, offsites with fun bonding activities like SF Giants games and cooking classes, and free snax in the break room, plus bagel Mondays! - great benefits (insurance is some of the best you can get)

Cons

- it's a start-up, so it's often challenging to maintain work-life balance with the demands of customers and investors (great place to learn to prioritize and discern where you can have the greatest impact) - development resources are sometimes limited, challenging us to work around platform limitations at times (a good skill to have) - less collaboration between developers and implementers than I would prefer at times

Continue reading
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Learning From a Failing Start-Up

Apr 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of lessons to learn from watching management make all the wrong decisions. About cash management, about employee management, about BD strategy.

Cons

Working in an environment where people were being laid off weekly made it hard to focus.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuberance.