Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Greate opportunity

Jul 27, 2021 - Systems Administrator in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their stance on communication is very impressive. More open about business direction, position and goals than most. They're very interested in their employees lives, their community and general well-being. There's encouragement and support to learn new things and gain experience. Employees are given a lot of headway when exploring new ideas, optimizations, etc. There's lot of really good people. Not just smart, talented or driven (most are all of the above) but genuinely good people on top of everything else.

Cons

A little chaotic with recent changes and people are spread a little thin. If you don't regulate your own time then it's easy to get bogged down and overwork yourself. A little lacking on some policy/procedure items that can be frustrating to deal with.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Making a Difference

Jul 5, 2021 - Senior Developer in San Clemente, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zumsys is big enough to be a driving force and small enough to not get lost in the shuffle. Zumasys gives me opportunities to make a difference. They encourage their employees to think of new ways to collaborate on projects that benefit their communities locally, nationally and globally. Everyday is a new challenge. You never know what will happen next, its never boring. The work is geared to utilize the strengths of the employees instead of trying to improve or mask their weaknesses. Zumasys has many of their employees working remotely worldwide. The company also has financial transparency and we as employees know that as Zumasys does well so do we.

Cons

With remote work comes the downside of not always knowing what is happening company wide.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company & Great people

Jun 24, 2021 - Software Developer in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zumasys is a great company and have a deep desire to help. Some of the benefits are that they give you extra time-off to volunteer where ever you wish, they also have a donation matching program. I was able to use the their International travel incentive so that me and my family were able to do a once in a lifetime trip to Spain. The company cares about you as an individual and helps you obtain your goals both professional and personally. The owner doesn’t first think about the bottom line and does what is right first. Besides me noticing this a customer told me that they noticed this and appreciated it.

Cons

Being a small company but still has a few offices and a lot of remote works communication is difficult and sometimes spotty. But management knows about this and has made great effort to improve. They still have improvement to be made but they are working on it.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zumasys.