KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not What I Expected - I'm in Love with Zuora!

Feb 17, 2017 - Senior Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- If you want to do something new that has never been done before, and you aligned your project to company vision and priorities, you will not only get approval, you will be empowered. And better yet, recognized and celebrated for taking initiative. - Our new HQ in San Mateo is state-of-the-art and truly collaborative environment. - We have the best company social events and parties. They aren't hosted or organized by HR as most traditional companies practice. So Zuora parties tend to be very unfiltered, fun, and engaging. - Unlimited CalTrain pass for San Mateo employees and free electric car charging stations. - Able to work from home and stay productive with great collaborative platforms (gmail, blue jeans, box, etc.) - Free snacks and good drinks in the offices.

Cons

- No 401K match - Our new HQ doesn't have a cafeteria, so we have to walk 15 minutes to get to the closest restaurant. New restaurants will be moving in our area later this year but right now, no convenient way to quickly grab lunch.

14 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and coworkers

Aug 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive.

Cons

The organization is still experiencing growing pains and it can be hard to find resources from time to time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. We know that our organization has experienced growth. and our leadership teams are committed to making sure we minimize those growing pains. Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to growing together!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Aug 31, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and culture. Really innovative products

Cons

Some of the benefits aren't ideal.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Careers

Cover image for Zuora

While systems play an important role in growth and transformation, we believe that culture is far more important, and harder to build. To...More

• Our Clients
  • Our Journey
  • Locations

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ