KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company with Solid Culture

May 12, 2018 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Professional Tools - Work Life Balance - Health Benefits I have worked at a few software companies and never have I seen an investment in culture and employee success like this one. I truly believe the company has my interests in mind every time I start my day. The benefits are great for a family and are more than reasonable in cost. Leadership is clear with the vision and always sharing the companies wins.

Cons

If I had to add one it would be no 401K contribution, but I will say that there are other incentive plans that make up for that.

1 person found this review helpful

Zuora Response

Talent Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We do value each and every one of our ZEOs. Building a culture in which you can thrive and be inspired by our shared company vision is of the utmost importance to us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and coworkers

Aug 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive.

Cons

The organization is still experiencing growing pains and it can be hard to find resources from time to time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. We know that our organization has experienced growth. and our leadership teams are committed to making sure we minimize those growing pains. Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to growing together!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Aug 31, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and culture. Really innovative products

Cons

Some of the benefits aren't ideal.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Careers

Cover image for Zuora

While systems play an important role in growth and transformation, we believe that culture is far more important, and harder to build. To...More

• Our Clients
  • Our Journey
  • Locations

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ