Zuora - The Freedom to Experiment | Glassdoor

"The Freedom to Experiment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Zuora leadership has created a culture for our workplace that allows every employee to be the CEO of their own career. There is no limit to the freedom we have as "ZEOs" to try new techniques, share our ideas and drive our job where we want it to go. I've never felt so empowered in a job!

Cons

Zuora's fast paced culture isn't for everyone! But if it is, you want to work here.

Zuora2018-06-08

Zuora Response

June 8, 2018Talent Team

Right on! Thank you for your positive feedback and embracing our ZEO culture--we think it's what makes working at Zuora truly unique! Keep up the great work.

"Great place to work for"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company culture is really incredible - especially for a silicon valley company. People are professional and friendly as well. Zuora hits the balance of a startup environment with a fleshed out company mission and growth targets. New ideas are welcome here - management is open to them.

Cons

There's no 401k match as of now

Zuora2019-03-20

Zuora Response

March 21, 2019Talent Team

Awesome--thank you for your feedback! We hear you on the 401K match, but hopefully you can take advantage of competitive Employee Stock PurchasePlan.

"Not my Zuora anymore; Not a ZEO culture anymore"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Comradery with colleagues Semi-decent benefits Espp?

Cons

Zuora used to be an incredible place to work until after the IPO and the company realized most of their staff were no longer adequate to grow and scale their business. NO RSU refreshers Raises are below the industry standard Constant territory realignment, even quarter to quarter Lack of internal growth, resources, and opportunities All new key roles are externals which continue to bring their previous colleagues...

Advice to Management

It's been disappointing to see the direction this company is headed. Why weren't the last glint scores published? Employee morale has hit a new low and if things don't turn around quickly, it'll continue to go down. Giving Zuora another chance before leaving.

Zuora2019-05-19

Discover more reviews about Zuora.