Zuora - Sr solution Architect | Glassdoor

"Sr solution Architect"

I have been working at Zuora full-time

Pros

Great place to work.. very open environment

Cons

Try getting into Engg side vs Services

Advice to Management

Please help get Engg and Services team blend well. This will produce better results for the company.

Zuora2018-10-15

Zuora Response

October 15, 2018Talent Team

Thank you for your feedback! We'll be sure to share your advice with our leadership teams and keep building, growing and improving our organization for the best.

"Great place to work for"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company culture is really incredible - especially for a silicon valley company. People are professional and friendly as well. Zuora hits the balance of a startup environment with a fleshed out company mission and growth targets. New ideas are welcome here - management is open to them.

Cons

There's no 401k match as of now

Zuora2019-03-20

Zuora Response

March 21, 2019Talent Team

Awesome--thank you for your feedback! We hear you on the 401K match, but hopefully you can take advantage of competitive Employee Stock PurchasePlan.

"Not my Zuora anymore; Not a ZEO culture anymore"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Comradery with colleagues Semi-decent benefits Espp?

Cons

Zuora used to be an incredible place to work until after the IPO and the company realized most of their staff were no longer adequate to grow and scale their business. NO RSU refreshers Raises are below the industry standard Constant territory realignment, even quarter to quarter Lack of internal growth, resources, and opportunities All new key roles are externals which continue to bring their previous colleagues...

Advice to Management

It's been disappointing to see the direction this company is headed. Why weren't the last glint scores published? Employee morale has hit a new low and if things don't turn around quickly, it'll continue to go down. Giving Zuora another chance before leaving.

Zuora2019-05-19

Discover more reviews about Zuora.