KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company culture improving, day-to-day ops still suffering

Dec 28, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great new location in SoMa. Workspace is all open floorplan w no private offices. Nice selection of snacks/drinks. Friendly, approachable execs. New 6 months paid parental leave policy, and other efforts being made to improve culture/values.

Cons

No 401k match. Most teams work with blinders on and aren't responsive to one another. Some managers fell into their roles because of company growth but aren't cut out for the job. Overall diversity still lacking.

7 people found this review helpful

Zuora Response

Talent Team

Thank you for your feedback and we hear you! We recently launched our diversity initiative and will remain focused on bringing fresh and different perspectives into the organization to help fuel our next growth phase. In this phase we will also continue our efforts to develop our leadership talent and build successful teams with more clarity around growth paths. Again, thanks for your feedback and glad to hear you're enjoying the new SF office!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and coworkers

Aug 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive.

Cons

The organization is still experiencing growing pains and it can be hard to find resources from time to time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. We know that our organization has experienced growth. and our leadership teams are committed to making sure we minimize those growing pains. Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to growing together!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Aug 31, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and culture. Really innovative products

Cons

Some of the benefits aren't ideal.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Careers

Cover image for Zuora

While systems play an important role in growth and transformation, we believe that culture is far more important, and harder to build. To...More

• Our Clients
  • Our Journey
  • Locations

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ