KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

People are mostly friendly and great to work with. Organization structure leaves a lot to be desired

Jul 24, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

COVID response was tremendous. No firing but compensation freeze only BLM feedback and initiatives was instantaneous. CEO was one of the first CEOs to recognize it and speak out about it. People are friendly and generally great to work with Leader in the subscription billing category so there will always be business Worklife balance is great, there is not much stress if you want to be average. Company does not require you to go to office. Office itself is nice especially the new Redwood City location.

Cons

Organization structure have a lot of duplicate roles. Some people are doing the things they are not supposed to do because there is no clear guideline. There is also no clear career path. Zuora has hard time retaining great talent. Leftovers are either not motivated enough to find another job or they do not have the skillset to do so. Product management although has improved because of new leadership but product roadmap is still unclear. Core part of the products is great but the add-ons are not mature Quite a bit of churn issue in their customer base. Over promise in the sales cycle which leads to unmet expectation

6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and coworkers

Aug 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive.

Cons

The organization is still experiencing growing pains and it can be hard to find resources from time to time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. We know that our organization has experienced growth. and our leadership teams are committed to making sure we minimize those growing pains. Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to growing together!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Aug 31, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and culture. Really innovative products

Cons

Some of the benefits aren't ideal.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Careers

Cover image for Zuora

While systems play an important role in growth and transformation, we believe that culture is far more important, and harder to build. To...More

• Our Clients
  • Our Journey
  • Locations

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ