KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to grow your career with lots of other bright and energetic people

Mar 26, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zuora is full of smart, motivated, and energetic people who are always willing to help each other out. Company is trying to double the headcount in the next year, so there is definitely room to grow into new roles and take on additional responsibilities. CEO and other executives are incredibly bright and visionary people - it's great to learn from individuals like this. The products we sell are industry agnostic, so we have the opportunity to work with clients from a wide variety of industries and learn about their businesses. New hire on boarding was thorough and impressive - we met representatives from every department and had a chance to understand their roles relative to the overall company. Much better experience than other companies that I have worked for. Company definitely puts effort into making Zuora a fun place to work, such as offering free food, hosting department-wide and company-wide social events, and promoting a positive team atmosphere.

Cons

As expected with a young and small company, there are some growing pains that we are working through with respect to internal tools, processes, etc. No 401K match, which is a bummer, but hopefully that will change soon.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and coworkers

Aug 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive.

Cons

The organization is still experiencing growing pains and it can be hard to find resources from time to time.

Continue reading

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. We know that our organization has experienced growth. and our leadership teams are committed to making sure we minimize those growing pains. Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to growing together!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Aug 31, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and culture. Really innovative products

Cons

Some of the benefits aren't ideal.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Careers

Cover image for Zuora

While systems play an important role in growth and transformation, we believe that culture is far more important, and harder to build. To...More

• Our Clients
  • Our Journey
  • Locations

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ