Zuora - Dynamic, fast growing company that pushes people hard | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zuora

"Dynamic, fast growing company that pushes people hard"

Current Employee - Management in Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Management in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Visionary CEO
- Market opportunity is growing rapidly and Zuora is in the best position to capitalize
- Smart, motivated people
- Solid senior management
- No politics
- Pre IPO
- Company promotes itself we'll and is good at raising money

Cons

- Big product footprint and mission critical nature makes it painful to try to keep customers satisfied for a company that hasn't built everything yet
- Management has a hard time saying "no" to opportunity, pursuing all size and type of customer
- Pace can be relentless. There's always more to do than time to do it, and expectations of people's capacity and competence are high

Advice to Management

Focus and don't push people so hard

Other Employee Reviews for Zuora

1. "Great place to grow your career with lots of other bright and energetic people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Zuora is full of smart, motivated, and energetic people who are always willing to help each other out. Company is trying to double the headcount in the next year, so there is definitely room to grow into new roles and take on additional responsibilities.

CEO and other executives are incredibly bright and visionary people - it's great to learn from individuals like this. The products we sell are industry agnostic, so we have the opportunity to work with clients from a wide variety of industries and learn about their businesses.

New hire on boarding was thorough and impressive - we met representatives from every department and had a chance to understand their roles relative to the overall company. Much better experience than other companies that I have worked for.

Company definitely puts effort into making Zuora a fun place to work, such as offering free food, hosting department-wide and company-wide social events, and promoting a positive team atmosphere.

Cons

As expected with a young and small company, there are some growing pains that we are working through with respect to internal tools, processes, etc.

No 401K match, which is a bummer, but hopefully that will change soon.

"Our Time is NOW!"

I have been working at Zuora full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible visionary CEO who takes the time to spend with every employee and who works with us shoulder to shoulder to help us succeed

Zuora has an incredible market opportunity that we are capitalizing on every single day

We live for our customers and our customers are successful because of us

I'm having the time of my life and doing the most important work of my career

We are hitting on all cylinders and are ready to approach the public market in the not too distant future

Equity is generous

I am grateful to be part of such a phenomenal team

Cons

I wish I had come aboard sooner

Advice to Management

Keep our awesome culture