KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not great

Mar 7, 2022 - Anonymous in Sunnyvale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, nice facilities, company swag

Cons

Unfortunately, I have to agree with many of the 1-2 star reviews. While it depends on the department, in general, work life balance is poor here. The turnover rate is incredibly high (even considering the times we are in). Many co-workers have left within a year of starting. The family, supportive feel that once was (mainly pre-IPO) doesn’t exist. Leadership and tone from the top doesn’t always set the best example and that trickles down. Attitude and how you treat people makes a huge difference in retaining your staff. Hopefully, there will be a change in culture as there are still good people there.

3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and coworkers

Aug 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive.

Cons

The organization is still experiencing growing pains and it can be hard to find resources from time to time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. We know that our organization has experienced growth. and our leadership teams are committed to making sure we minimize those growing pains. Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to growing together!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Aug 31, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and culture. Really innovative products

Cons

Some of the benefits aren't ideal.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Careers

Cover image for Zuora

While systems play an important role in growth and transformation, we believe that culture is far more important, and harder to build. To...More

• Our Clients
  • Our Journey
  • Locations

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ