KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome people, awesome culture

Jun 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of growth opportunities and resources. People are awesome. Excellent work/life balance.

Cons

None at this current time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. Thank you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

SDR

May 9, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely welcoming atmosphere, great work to life balance, fantastic benefits

Cons

No 401k match when you start

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

By far worst experience in this company

Jul 16, 2022 - Sr. Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can find some great hard working engineers

Cons

The other bad reviews are real. Mid level managers in engineering are worst . They have autonomy to hire and fire as they please. I realized I am hired along with other resources and I am let go after few months. I am kept busy to not realize what was going on . Despite me checking how I am doing , I was told to keep doing good work on projects. HR is a big joke. They are puppets under mgmt. Don’t join here unless you know someone who is in mgmt role. The agony I went through for the months I was there.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Zuora Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At Zuora, we are always looking to ensure that the ZEO experience is a great one and each ZEO is given the opportunity to bring forth any issues/concerns. If you're open to discussing this further, we encourage you to share your feedback directly with your leadership team or connect with your ZEO Success Partner who can help provide additional support.

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ
Zuora photo of: Volunteering at the Marin Food Bank
Zuora photo of: Packing STEM kits during Giving Week
Zuora photo of: Volunteering at the Animal Shelter
Zuora photo of: Giving back to puppies during giving week
Zuora photo of: Volunteering time to paint chalkboards for local schools