KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

By far worst experience in this company

Jul 16, 2022 - Sr. Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can find some great hard working engineers

Cons

The other bad reviews are real. Mid level managers in engineering are worst . They have autonomy to hire and fire as they please. I realized I am hired along with other resources and I am let go after few months. I am kept busy to not realize what was going on . Despite me checking how I am doing , I was told to keep doing good work on projects. HR is a big joke. They are puppets under mgmt. Don’t join here unless you know someone who is in mgmt role. The agony I went through for the months I was there.

5 people found this review helpful

Zuora Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At Zuora, we are always looking to ensure that the ZEO experience is a great one and each ZEO is given the opportunity to bring forth any issues/concerns. If you're open to discussing this further, we encourage you to share your feedback directly with your leadership team or connect with your ZEO Success Partner who can help provide additional support.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and coworkers

Aug 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive.

Cons

The organization is still experiencing growing pains and it can be hard to find resources from time to time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Zuora Response

We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. We know that our organization has experienced growth. and our leadership teams are committed to making sure we minimize those growing pains. Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to growing together!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Aug 31, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and culture. Really innovative products

Cons

Some of the benefits aren't ideal.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zuora.

Zuora Careers

Cover image for Zuora

While systems play an important role in growth and transformation, we believe that culture is far more important, and harder to build. To...More

• Our Clients
  • Our Journey
  • Locations

Zuora Photos

+ Add Photo
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Zuora Interns 2022
Zuora photo of: Bowling in Boston!
Zuora photo of: Giving Week at HQ