"Going on 12 Years"

Current Employee - Shipping Lead in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Zynex Medical full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

PTO, Medical Benefits, Stock Options, Good People, Trust in CEO

Cons

I can't think of much for my position

Continue reading

Zynex Medical Response

March 13, 2019Recruiting/HR Admin

Thank you for leaving a review of Zynex Medical! We are pleased to see that our employees remain dedicated to the Company’s mission and vision for so many years. We appreciate you and all of our staff members as we try to demonstrate by offering great benefits and compensation package. We are glad to hear you enjoy your work here. Please don’t hesitate to provide suggestions if and when they may arise on how we can continue to improve. Thank you for your genuine feedback; we appreciate it!

1. "Zynex is a place you're proud to say you work for!"

Current Employee - Billing in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Zynex Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing staff/Management, employee appreciation, a great benefits package, opportunities for overtime, job security, advancement opportunities

Cons

I have no cons at this time

Continue reading
  2. "Working Here..."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Englewood, CO

I worked at Zynex Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is good, especially if you're new to working in the medical field. Wonderful leadership, my manager was good about checking in and asking how things were going but also giving us space to do our job. Perfect balance. If you want to move up in the company, communicate that, they definitely rather you grow in the company than leave. They do alot of things over zoom to interact with everyone in the company, which is pretty awesome. I had to leave due to my husband's job transfer. I could've definitely seen myself having a career here.

Cons

Everyone starts at the same base pay, whether you have experience or not. When I asked for the higher pay that was posted, I was told everyone starts at $20 an hour. Which isn't bad by any means. I have 10 plus years in medical and a BS in healthcare management so it sucked to hear, but motivated me to work my way up if I had not had to move.

Discover more reviews about Zynex Medical.