Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Engaging and team oriented environment

Jan 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership Growth opportunities Team building activities Free breakfast/lunch extended monthly Open communication

Cons

I'm not at the beach watching the sunset while sipping a Mai Tai out of a pineapple.

Continue reading

Zynex Medical Response

Recruiting Supervisor

Hi! Thank you for leaving us a review. Zynex is continuing to find new and fun ways to engage our employee base, so if you have any ideas, please don’t hesitate to let your manager know! We are glad that you are enjoying the environment, we are proud of the inclusive environment at Zynex Medical. We appreciate your time for leaving us a review and thank you for helping our patients in pain!

1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

May 20, 2022 - Territory Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work culture. Great potential to meet and exceed goals.

Cons

Some territories are established and other territories haven’t had anyone cover in years so you have to start from scratch.

2. 5.0

Great Opportunity

May 20, 2022 - Territory Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part about working here is that you make a difference in people's life. The medical products the company provides truly change the lives of people. Obviously it doesn't hurt to have the uncapped potential for making a good chunk of dough. The company provides you with the tools to succeed and has a great support team in Denver.

Cons

Certain billing issues with pt's which the company has fixed the problems.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zynex Medical.