Zynga - Smart People, Poor Management | Glassdoor
  1. "Smart People, Poor Management"

I worked at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of growth and responsibility opportunities. Very smart people.

Cons

Failing upper management with bad strategy.

Zynga2016-06-09
  1. "Great Learning Experience"

Former Intern - Producer Intern in Austin, TX

I worked at Zynga for less than a year

Pros

My Zynga internship was set up in a way that prioritized my learning, I was able to shadow multiple teams and learn about production wholistically. Many of my coworkers went above and beyond to help me. Culture is absolutely amazing, everyone was very friendly, I would definitely work here again.

Cons

Overall, the experience was genuinely amazing. However, I felt at times that feedback could have been better. For example, several weeks into the internship I found out I had missed a specific meeting every single week because someone forgot to invite me to it on Outlook, but they waited a few weeks before addressing this with me. I think they assumed I had some reason for not going or was just trying to avoid a meeting, but someone had just forgotten to invite me, and this was stressful because I worried the people involved in the meeting had all viewed me as lazy or irresponsible. This and a few other communication lapses seriously stressed me out because I was so eager to do a good job, but overall, they are mostly understandable, and most of them weren't too bad.

Zynga2020-01-15
  2. "A great place to work at!"

Former Employee - Security Guard in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Zynga treated all employees great.

Cons

Security was Allied Universal a contracted company but Zynga was till a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

They were always good!

Zynga2020-01-04

Discover more reviews about Zynga.