Zynga - Good job | Glassdoor
  1. "Good job"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Zynga pays well and has good benefits. There's a lot of very talented people there.

Cons

Frequently heavy hours. PM driven company (maybe a positive depending on your point of view). Upper management is not good at picking the right games to develop. Your game may be cancelled prior to launch.

Advice to Management

Enable employees across all levels of the company to participate in solving problems and being a part of the creative process.

Zynga2018-01-24
  1. "Great Learning Experience"

Former Intern - Producer Intern in Austin, TX

I worked at Zynga for less than a year

Pros

My Zynga internship was set up in a way that prioritized my learning, I was able to shadow multiple teams and learn about production wholistically. Many of my coworkers went above and beyond to help me. Culture is absolutely amazing, everyone was very friendly, I would definitely work here again.

Cons

Overall, the experience was genuinely amazing. However, I felt at times that feedback could have been better. For example, several weeks into the internship I found out I had missed a specific meeting every single week because someone forgot to invite me to it on Outlook, but they waited a few weeks before addressing this with me. I think they assumed I had some reason for not going or was just trying to avoid a meeting, but someone had just forgotten to invite me, and this was stressful because I worried the people involved in the meeting had all viewed me as lazy or irresponsible. This and a few other communication lapses seriously stressed me out because I was so eager to do a good job, but overall, they are mostly understandable, and most of them weren't too bad.

Zynga2020-01-15
  2. "A great place to work at!"

Former Employee - Security Guard in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Zynga treated all employees great.

Cons

Security was Allied Universal a contracted company but Zynga was till a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

They were always good!

Zynga2020-01-04

Discover more reviews about Zynga.