Zynga - The startup experience was great but once we got big things started to fall through the cracks. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zynga

"The startup experience was great but once we got big things started to fall through the cracks."

Current Employee - Wellness Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Wellness Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zynga full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a full time employee you receive awesome benefits, free gym membership, free lunch, dinner and snacks.

Cons

Dishonest employees taking advantage of the system and getting away with it, and with the knowledge of the manager.

Advice to Management

Some of the supervisors should be monitored more closely as they were seen harassing their employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Zynga

1. "Super busy and not well organized"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zynga full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of meeting/discussion, fast pace, free foods/drinks. Nice people working around.

Cons

overwork daily and a lot of change during your development. Some managers are lack of basic management skill, let you feel bad.

"Best worst job opportunity ever"

Current Employee - Game Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Game Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zynga full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is a big company with big brands. You will learn a lot about how to run a successful business and how to keep users entertained with as much content as their hearts desire.

Cons

You may experience poor management that has risen to the top a bit too quickly due to the massive turnover of talent. You may also experience a lack of focus on quality design and innovation due to our fast following methodology and analytically focused design principles. This can be a great place to work but also can make you feel a bit stuck. It really depends on your job title.

Advice to Management

I would recommend creative types stay clear away. Designers, artists etc... This is not the place for you nor will you be accommodated with an aggressive salary or career path. If it's your first job then yes take it but if it isn't go elsewhere. There are better places to work where you get the same if not better experience.