Zywave - Best company I've worked for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zywave

"Best company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Zywave full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Room for advancement
Ongoing training and support
Strong work-life balance (flex scheduling, good paid time off benefits, etc)
My managers have always cared about my success within the company
Recognition for performance

I've been at Zywave for 3+ years and laugh when I see negative reviews on Glassdoor. Yes, if you underperform, slack off, or expect to get by putting forth minimal effort, you will not continue to succeed long-term at Zywave.

However for those of us with high motivation, strong work ethic and above average performance, there is only room to grow within Zywave. Not to mention the collaborative team environment, fun company outings, and even free soda!

Cons

Very fast-paced and constant changes - sometimes good, sometimes challenging to keep up with all the moving parts

3 years ago I knew everybody within Zywave, now we are growing and adding people so fast it can be difficult to get to know people....company outings and occasional happy hours always help with that though!

Advice to Management

Keep up the quarterly town hall meetings, it's great for us to know how the company is performing and how we each can make an impact.

Other Employee Reviews for Zywave

"Exceeding Expectations"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Zywave full-time

Pros

I had multiple offers coming out of college and wasn't entirely sure if I was making the right decision. I chose Zywave for the potential career opportunities and the inviting culture. The extensive hiring process and goal of putting the right people in the right place made me pretty confident that my abilities were valued and that I would succeed.

After starting, I quickly learned that I made the right decision. The role of every individual is acknowledged and appreciated for its contribution to Zywave as a whole. Not only that, but managers actually care about you as an individual. Their focus is not just on how you perform in your role, but how you develop as a professional. Success is not only celebrated, but rewarded. One month in and I get a personal email from the President of the company for a job well done? Thanks Jim!

Cons

Space isn't keeping up with the growth of the company. As more are hired, people are being squeezed in wherever they can fit.

"Run away..you don't want to work there"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Zywave full-time

Pros

The location is in suburban Milwaukee.

Cons

While it's good for technology to change, constant change in direction and impending doom isn't necessarily a good working environment. In the past couple of years, Zywave has eliminated most of its skilled developers, leaving a couple of skilled developers to lead entry level fresh out of college grads. The they look for cheap employees rather than skilled talent.

Advice to Management

Stop using Ikea as your example of customer service and try treating your employees equally. There are a select number of people that are in the good graces of the CEO and they are constantly promoted..other qualified people are not even acknowledged with a good morning.