adMarketplace - Opportunities for growth and knowledge. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for adMarketplace

"Opportunities for growth and knowledge."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at adMarketplace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always great opportunities for career growth and knowledge as they are an evolving company. adMarketplace has some of the most talented people I have every had the pleasure of working with. Everyone is always willing to share their knowledge. Along with the push and expectations from upper management you are guaranteed to improve your skills. Wether your fail or not within the company you will come out better. They are always willing to acknowledge a job well done. Huge plus.

Also, they will invest in their employees growing. I've had tons of books, software, ect. thrown my way. I can not stress how important this is.

Cons

I will admit the yelling behind closed doors is a little daunting at first but I quickly realized it is how upper management has always communicated. They seriously try to keep a lid on it. No one likes parents arguing. You can quickly get over it. I also believe it is well balanced by some of nicest upper management I've ever met. I'm sure if I was a CEO I'd do my fair share of yelling. Steve jobs did.

The company is young in culture and growing. I can imagine its hard to keep the 'school yard' under control. Everyone works hard and plays hard. So don't be surprised if you get a finger waved in your face for being late. I think we all need it from time to time. Hard work will always pay off with in admarketplace.

Other Employee Reviews for adMarketplace

"Overloaded employees. Take better options if possible"

Former Employee - Search Marketing Analyst in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Search Marketing Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at adMarketplace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-trying hard to improve employee work like with beer pong tournaments and buying sodas and drinks for people.
    -young, vibrant workforce
    -always more to learn

Cons

-Very high turnover rate among sales and ad ops.
    -Arrogant senior management
    -Very poor work life balance (consistently worked 9-7pm at the very least)
    -They take attendance every day and will reprimand you if you show up to work at 9:05am, and frown at you if you're the first in your group to leave even if you've finished all your work.
    -Tedious reports and meetings every day.

Advice to Management

-Please control your temper whenever possible (see: anger management)
    -Don't threaten to fire people all the time. That doesn't breed loyalty.
    -Learn to appreciate your employees, don't act like you're doing them a favor by employing them.

"Visibility and Accountability"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at adMarketplace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I would say that the best reason to be here is the recognition you receive for the good work you're putting forth. Effort and time need to be put in. of course, but there's a direct link to the recognization from upper management, etc... Of course, if something goes wrong, there's negatives for being visible as well.

I would also say the company culture is great.. Everyone is friendly, easy to be around and SMART. That's a big plus and I can honestly say I work with some of the smartest people in this industry and there is a lot to be learned.

Cons

Healthier office snacks/food Friday's? :)