adMarketplace - Amazing place to grow your career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for adMarketplace

"Amazing place to grow your career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at adMarketplace full-time

Pros

People are genuine and hard-working...always willing to help and dedicated to their work. Its a great place if you're someone who wants to make a real mark. Its not for those who want to blend into the background. But that's a good thing...you're really interacting with almost everyone in the company on a day to day basis and that's instrumental to personal growth and development. Not to mention, the company is about to get so much bigger (in name and number of employees). It would be a fantastic time to get in now.

Cons

With great power comes great responsibility. You will work hard and much will be expected of you. You need to stay on your toes and know what you're talking about, working on, working towards, etc... Be prepared!

Advice to Management

Be willing to admit faults.

Other Employee Reviews for adMarketplace

"An unforgettable experience to jump start my career!"

I worked at adMarketplace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at adMarketplace for well over a year and have only good things to say.

adMarketplace is a fast moving, rapidly growing advertising company that is making big moves in the search advertising space. It was a bittersweet decision to leave the company to obtain my masters. Mostly because it has been so enjoyable being a member of a team that is on the verge of making headlines typically reserved for Google and Bing. The people and culture are absolutely top-class — it is like playing on a cohesive sports team.

If you're a curious person, that enjoys being held accountable because you can see the long-term vision in it, then this is definitely a company worth applying to.

Cons

They have the people and they have the product to support their growth, but as they grow they need to make sure the internal process are in place for when it is time to scale. However, this has been a major focus of late, and I am confident that have the key personnel in place.

Advice to Management

As you grow, either trust or train your mid-level managers to make more of the smaller decisions.

"Consider other options. Loads of turnover and erratic senior management."

Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at adMarketplace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I'm really struggling to think of many. I'm also willing to bet that many of the glowing reviews here were written internally.

Cons

Management has unreasonable expectations and has created an abusive sales culture. It seems like everyone is looking for a way out.

Advice to Management

Base your decisions on actual data, and be realistic about the product's capabilities. There's way too much "round hole square peg" going on as far expectations and reality are concerned.