aeSolutions - The company is supportive of professioanl growth, families and watches market to stay competetive with benefits. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for aeSolutions

"The company is supportive of professioanl growth, families and watches market to stay competetive with benefits."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Pros

Flexible time off program, friendly, feedback on performance is regular.

Cons

Growth creates lots of new faces.

aeSolutions Response

Nov 4, 2014 – Human Resources

While this review is a few years old, we've continued to grow and have added a lot of new faces since that time. We've brought in some new technology to allow for more face time between our three ... More

Other Employee Reviews for aeSolutions

"Good people, good work, good company"

Current Employee - Principal Specialist in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Principal Specialist in Greenville, SC

Pros

-Great people. Management frequently stresses that aeSolutions is a top 10% company (our staff is made up of the top 10% of professionals in their fields). Over my time with the company, I could not agree more.

-Challenging Projects

-Enjoyable work environment

-Company is well positioned in several growing fields

-Senior Management's technical expertise and understanding of the Process Safety and Automaton fields.

Cons

Functionally none compared to other places I've worked. Medical insurance cost is a bit more than at larger companies. The market situation in the oil and gas market had a pretty strong impact on the company last year, but since that time the company has worked to grow into additional industries and increase diversification.

Advice to Management

-Continue to emphasize the importance and appreciation of your people.

-We are not in commodity fields or bulk engineering. There is a minimum technical competence that is required just to get to the table with clients in our field, but it is our people, work quality, and advanced technical expertise that keeps clients satisfied and coming back. Ensure that your people recognize the important role that they play and encourage them in this.

-Stress that it is the relationships that our staff have with the clients that they work with which substantially contributes to our ongoing success.

-Continue to diversify clients and industries.

2. "Started out well"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in League City, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

I worked at aeSolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most employees are friendly and welcoming. Greenville, SC is the home office - enjoyed working with most people there.

Cons

Company is held back by a few individuals who run off anyone who is hired in the project controls sphere. Very opposed to change or modification and refuse to admit their system is broken. Many improvements could be made, but unless one particular person thinks of it, then it's not a valid idea.

Advice to Management

Take a look at where there has been an extremely high turnover rate, and ask yourselves why. There's a problem with the management in that area. Not all the subordinates who have come and gone are wrong.