KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rapid Innovation. Genuine & Passionate People.

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Sales Enablement Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is exceptionally passionate about the work we do, and our mission to empower others through easy-to-use, automation tools. It's a genuinely "walk the walk" type culture, and we see that from the leadership, throughout each team, and around the world. I truly feel more connected to airSlate team members across the globe, than I have at previous companies when sharing the same office space. Benefits are above average and compensation is competitive. In Sales, we talk often about doing the best thing for each customer, with a service oriented approach, truly working to solve problems creatively and efficiently. As a whole, it's a friendly, and challenging environment, where status quo just isn't as exciting as pushing for the very BEST solution out there!

Cons

airSlate's rapid innovation & market success is leaving some gaps in coverage as we grow. It's typical ("growing pains") and a positive sign as we continue to hire top talent. For me, as a lifelong coach, it's awesome to see the commitment to pursuing excellence through thoughtful organizational growth & development, never settling for average talent or solutions.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Experience at airSlate

Nov 8, 2021 - Solution Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

airSlate is one of those company's that when you first start working for, you recognize that everyone is working towards the same goal. Our executive team also does a great job with being as transparent as they can. From my experience, the exec team definitely has an open door policy where you can ask any question that comes to your mind and they will provide an answer. I love working with my team as well!

Cons

No major cons to discuss!

2. 5.0

Awesome first job!

Oct 14, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

- awesome coworkers - everyone is willing to help and answer questions - fun team culture - everyone working at airSlate really believes in the company - amazing customer support team - super fun sales kickoff week

Cons

- not many cons - only con I guess would be waking up pretty early for international calls. I'm an early riser anyways, so that doesn't matter too much for me!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about airSlate.