albelli - Fast growing company with a good culture | Glassdoor

"Fast growing company with a good culture"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ Fast paced e-com environment with growth opportunities + Flat org structure + Good work-life balance + Relaxed and fun environment

Cons

- Some minor growing pains

Advice to Management

Continue the push towards a more data-driven culture and the work on improving the evaluation cycles.

albelli2018-12-03

albelli Response

May 2, 2019Response albelli

Nice to hear that you enjoy albelli's informal and fun culture! We are trying our best to improve as an employer and be more data driven throughout the organization!

Other Employee Reviews

"Micromanagement and infantilism thrive here."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I worked at albelli full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Innovative IT company with offices next to Central Station.

Cons

Albelli is an international company with Dutch sensibilities. The national characteristic for bluntness when expressing opinions often creates uncomfortable social interactions with employees from other non-western European countries. They continue to struggle with this issue.

Advice to Management

All of your employees deserve all of your respect.

albelli2019-07-09

"Dynamic, collaborative & fun"

Former Employee - Content Manager in Amsterdam

I worked at albelli full-time for more than a year

Pros

International environment where colleagues become friends Dynamic & collaborative Hunger to grow Great for marketers, digital specialists, IT & production professionals Training & leadership opportunities Fast paced Fun - they celebrate success. Work hard, play hard!

Cons

Very few. The usual struggles that come with a matrix organisation and fast growth of a startup company. But under the new CEO came a good focus on strategy, professionalisation of HR, the joining up of production & head office to create 'one company' and a strong desire to open up collaboration between departments backed by a good leadership team.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. Listening to your people, inspiring/driving change & growth and celebrating with them! Having left the company I have applied lots of my albelli learnings & 'rules of play' to my new companies!

albelli2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about albelli.