albelli - Great company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time

Pros

- great international company culture, nice colleagues and generally a very good atmosphere in the office - the employees are given opportunities to grow within the company and to take over responsibility - flat hierarchies, open and collaborative working culture, but at the same time very professional - good work/life balance - perfect location, good benefits

Cons

- no real contra, but Dutch courses for the international employees would be nice

albelli2019-04-11

albelli Response

May 27, 2019Response albelli

We’re so glad to hear you’re happy at albelli! Thank you for your feedback, we are always working on giving our employees the best benefits possible and making sure international employees have a smooth transition to the Netherlands.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company with amazing colleagues!"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at albelli

Pros

Very fun, relaxed & dynamic work environment Super colleagues, amazing team Good work life balance with flexible working hours Challenging positions Good benefits Opportunities to grow in the company & to learn a lot Perfect location in the center of Amsterdam

Cons

I didn't experience anything negative at albelli to be honest!

albelli2019-08-29

"Micromanagement and infantilism thrive here."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I worked at albelli full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Innovative IT company with offices next to Central Station.

Cons

Albelli is an international company with Dutch sensibilities. The national characteristic for bluntness when expressing opinions often creates uncomfortable social interactions with employees from other non-western European countries. They continue to struggle with this issue.

Advice to Management

All of your employees deserve all of your respect.

albelli2019-07-09

albelli Response

August 27, 2019Response albelli

Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it. We are sorry you feel this way about your experience in albelli. We are committed to making this a comfortable and collaborative workplace for all our employees and we are always striving for better communication. We will certainly listen ...

Discover more reviews about albelli.