albelli - Micromanagement and infantilism thrive here. | Glassdoor

"Micromanagement and infantilism thrive here."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I worked at albelli full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Innovative IT company with offices next to Central Station.

Cons

Albelli is an international company with Dutch sensibilities. The national characteristic for bluntness when expressing opinions often creates uncomfortable social interactions with employees from other non-western European countries. They continue to struggle with this issue.

Advice to Management

All of your employees deserve all of your respect.

albelli2019-07-09

albelli Response

August 27, 2019Response albelli

Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it. We are sorry you feel this way about your experience in albelli. We are committed to making this a comfortable and collaborative workplace for all our employees and we are always striving for better communication. We will certainly listen to your advice to continue to improve ourselves as an employer.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Headed in the right direction!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for more than a year

Pros

+ freedom to challenge yourself + relaxed, inviting, and fluid culture + passionate people with a real drive to succeed

Cons

- doesn't always feel like we are one company - sometimes a bit old fashioned with benefits (not bad, just not creative)

Advice to Management

Focus more on people instead of the bottom line. Happy people are better employees!

albelli2019-09-26

albelli Response

October 2, 2019Response albelli

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you feel challenged and relaxed in our office environment and we will listen to your feedback regarding areas we can improve on. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

2. "Amazing company with amazing colleagues!"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Amsterdam

I worked at albelli

Pros

Very fun, relaxed & dynamic work environment Super colleagues, amazing team Good work life balance with flexible working hours Challenging positions Good benefits Opportunities to grow in the company & to learn a lot Perfect location in the center of Amsterdam

Cons

I didn't experience anything negative at albelli to be honest!

albelli2019-08-29

Discover more reviews about albelli.