alliantgroup, LP - Great benefits and excellent salary | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Great benefits and excellent salary"

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and excellent salary

Cons

Too long of hours and they want you to always be available (24/7, 7 days a week)

Advice to Management

Give more direction to your employees.

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Senior Associate"

Former Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really its very difficult to assume that the company has pros with respect to their employees. The pro here is that this company is making money and work will be there.

Cons

If you cherish family, social life, and time away from work then this job will rip this away from you. Your life becomes your work here. Most employees they hire are at the bottom and are entry level but even more senior individuals are worked to death. People develop irregular sleep patterns, and are prone to develop drinking and smoking habits to relieve from the stress, especial during there main tax seasons (Feb-March) (Aug Sept) but in reality the stress is year round. The company attempts to provide a fraternity like culture where pledges are turned into embarrassing examples. Where proving yourself competent is always required in the sense that you'll be humiliated otherwise amongst your peers and amongst the entire company through mass emailing. Those who stay quiet and try and stay out of this culture and quickly eliminated by discouraging their work and finding fault till either they quit or are fired.

I obtained this job because of necessity and the moment I landed a new job I quit without regret. I have almost two years of my life to working here and by far this is the single worst job anyone could ever ask for. Don't be fooled into the seemingly professional atmosphere by the way they are required to dress.

I could never advise anyone to work there and I have told many people currently at the company STUCK that I would help them get out.

Advice to Management

Really there is no hope for management since management exemplifies the fraternity like culture.

"First company I actually liked"

Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working here for about 8 months, and I love it so far. It is a very high performance culture, and people work hard. You work with the elite, but everyone is really fun and nice. The atmosphere is different from normal companies...employees dress casually, footballs are occasionally thrown, people playing ping pong, and celebrations for every holiday imagineable. I like how friendly and close everyone is...they generally hire happy people, so I'm happy most of the time. The company is also growing super quickly, so career advancement opportunities are also very encouraged, which is a great plus.

Cons

The hours are a little longer, but they indicate that to you during the interview. It is hard work, but what isn't? They don't want slackers, so if you don't want to work hard, it's pretty easy to be weeded out.

Advice to Management

Serve treats less, I'm gaining too much weight!