alliantgroup, LP - One of kind place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"One of kind place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This place is like nothing I have ever seen before! I have been with the company for over a year and worked for both super large companies and smaller ones...alliantgroup stands in its own category! A true meritocracy and a lot of "a" type personalities who are super smart. Constantly encouraged and challenged to go further in your career and guided by some of the smartest people I have ever known.

Cons

I hear people complain about the hours, but its consulting and we are always available for our clients. Don't think that's a con. The office is getting cramped from growth, but we are moving offices soon, so it should be fixed.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring more people who believe in what we do..helping clients!

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Best Professional Decision I've Made!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of my favorite Pros deals with the fact that the Company does its best to operate as a true meritocracy. I have always been rewarded for all the hard work I put into the company. This is recognized in various ways: the ability to train others, manage people, get half days every so often and compensation (let's just say I have never had to request a raise !!!).

The travel opportunities are great. You get the chance to visit companies all throughout the US including those located in major cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, etc.

The professional development is also an absolute plus. The work is challenging but the Company has made great strides to develop a robust training program. There is also a Talent and Integration Team there to assist, which has even developed a mentoring program. (I have had the opportunity to train and manage individuals at a pretty early stage in my career.)

The perks are pretty much endless between the bonus opportunities (either monthly, quarterly or intermittent contests), covered health insurance (!!!), travel, the cafeteria lunch stipends...

Cons

alliantgroup has a fast-paced environment. You will be challenged in a professional manner so if you are looking for a more laid-back atmosphere this may not be the right fit for you.

The are pressing statutory deadlines that must be met to serve clients which does result in extended hours during tax season (emphasis added).

Advice to Management

Emphasize the culture, mission and what it means to work at the Company from Day 1.

"This is a haven for HIGH PERFORMERS!!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

alliantgroup is a place where folks who want a career vs. a job thrive!! Employees can take their career's into their own hands and control their own destinies. Meritocracy rules! Also, management maintains transparency in all of its decisions so that employees understand changes in operations and strategy.

Cons

Employees who don't like a fast paced environment will struggle.

Advice to Management

Continue to spend more and more time with people who are hungry for it.