alliantgroup, LP - Two sides to every coin I guess... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Two sides to every coin I guess..."

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Great office environment. People are friendly. Room for growth if you work your butt off. Building and office is very clean and secure.

Cons

Very much like high school; cliques, petty grudges, false promises etc. Management's sense of entitlement.

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Approach with caution"

Former Employee - Associate
    Former Employee - Associate

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

There are lots of young people there which made for a lively albeit counterproductive environment. I suppose there were other good things like free food, frequent office celebrations, and flexible policies for favored employees.

Cons

Management's public humilitation of employees
    Questionable billing practices
    Constant quitting, firing, and hiring
    Extreme work hours, typically 70+ hrs a week
    Poor work quality

There were other things too. People running out of the building crying became pretty typical by the time I left. They also had a knack for firing people on their birthdays.

I left because I wanted a stable work environment without the constant pressure to bill, bill, bill especially since I didn't agree with their methods. I also felt that the company lacked structure. Its a young company so it may have still been trying to get its footing. Either way, I couldn't wait to get out. Dropping that company was like losing 20 pounds of stress and negativity. I'm much happier in my new company.

Also, be leery of all the cheery, overly positive reviews. The "marketing department" always seemed to have alot of time on their hands. The people I know that still work there say nothing has changed and may even be worse.

Advice to Management

Hire real business experts to run the company. Having a law degree does not automatically make you a businessman.

"Amazing Opportunities Available, Take Them"

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The biggest of the many great things about alliantgroup is the ability to grow and develop professionally with a young and growing company. alliantgroup is growing at a tremendous rate and therefore opening up many positions in management and other key roles in the company. Along with this, the company opens these opportunities to those that earn them with hard work. They really do operate as a meritocracy. In the short time I have been here, I have gone from an entry level position into managing my own team. I get the opportunity to work with all types of different companies doing cutting edge work on a day to day basis which definitely keeps it interesting. Additionally, the rewards that have come with this advancement have been amazing.

I love to travel and have pretty much traversed the entire United States in my time here. The bonuses and raises definitely keep the compensation ahead of other companies out there. The office environment is great and the people here definitely keep it lively.

Cons

The fast paced environment and transparent culture are not for everyone. Management and your peers are always pushing for everyone to keep growing and advancing with the Company. If you are looking to check in and check out and fly under the radar, this might not be the place for you. However, if you are looking to work hard and be noticed and rewarded for it, this is the place for you.