alliantgroup, LP - alliantgroup is like no other company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"alliantgroup is like no other company!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Within two years of being at alliantgroup, I have grown leaps and bounds, both professionally and personally. I never thought a company like this existed - the opportunities are endless and professional growth is not stunted by age or experience. They give you every chance to make your career be what you want it to be. I constantly am being told "be greedy with your career." Upper management is truly motivated by their employees' successes and rewards like no other, something that is not seen elsewhere.

I have a direct impact on our economy by strengthening American businesses and creating jobs here in the United States. Not only is money back in our client's hands alliantgroup's end product, but day in, day out, I get to establish relationships with companies that are the heart and soul of our country and economy. I get complete satisfaction from providing this service to our clients who in turn get to reinvest that money back into their companies to keep the doors open and create more job openings.

Cons

Absolutely zero. You work hard but you get rewarded and play even harder.

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

1. "Take Control of Your Career"

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

alliantgroup is a company that offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development. It is not uncommon to start in one position, and a year later, be in a completely different department. They try to cultivate the attributes of each employee and put them in a position to succeed and add value to the firm. There are also a lot of perks at the company such as frequent happy hours, bonus incentives, dinners with management, and for the elite performers...all expenses paid trips around the country! But the best pro at alliantgroup are the people. When I started, I said that I was not there to make friends, but to make money. Well at alliantgroup, the two go hand and hand!!

Cons

Some people elevate into management too fast. An employee may be great at managing him/herself, but not as effective managing a team of their peers. However, I will say that the management experience you get on a daily basis is like nothing else you will experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire ambitious and driven people who take initiative. However, understand that everyone will not enjoy tax. For many employees this is their first "real" job. So extra attention and mentorship needs to be in place to help them maximize their potential.

"Working at alliantgroup is challenging, fast-paced, and very rewarding."

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the very best things about working at alliantgroup include the team-centered environment and opportunities for quick upward mobility. There are a large number of people willing to invest serious time in developing new talent, and the commitment to hiring individuals that have a wide range of educational backgrounds, work experience, and skillsets produces a dynamic working environment. The opportunity to closely consult with and provide significant tax savings to clients in a wide variety of industries is genuinely gratifying. The bottom line is that is a place where hard work and dedication are not only widely recognized, but will put you on a fast-track with your career that is unmatched.

Cons

The time commitment is considerable during tax season. However, the team-centered approach to tackling projects, along with alliantgroup's dedication to incentivizing and rewarding its employees, results in a time commitment that pays off in dividends.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest time in developing your employees and never lose sight of the"Work Hard, Play Hard" mentality that lies at the core of the firm's identity.