alliantgroup, LP - Fake Reviews | Glassdoor

"Fake Reviews"

Former Employee - Associate
Former Employee - Associate

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Pay is ok, but for the amount of work you do and the hours you put in, it isn't as great as it seems

Cons

The 5 star reviews posted here are written and posted by management. Any company that goes to such great lengths to suppress real reviews is probably not a good place to work.

They are extremely unethical with regards to billing practices. They also treat their employees very poorly, often publicly humiliating and berating them. I know the job market is bad, but just keep looking. Don't settle for Alliantgroup

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Amazing Opportunities Available, Take Them"

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The biggest of the many great things about alliantgroup is the ability to grow and develop professionally with a young and growing company. alliantgroup is growing at a tremendous rate and therefore opening up many positions in management and other key roles in the company. Along with this, the company opens these opportunities to those that earn them with hard work. They really do operate as a meritocracy. In the short time I have been here, I have gone from an entry level position into managing my own team. I get the opportunity to work with all types of different companies doing cutting edge work on a day to day basis which definitely keeps it interesting. Additionally, the rewards that have come with this advancement have been amazing.

I love to travel and have pretty much traversed the entire United States in my time here. The bonuses and raises definitely keep the compensation ahead of other companies out there. The office environment is great and the people here definitely keep it lively.

Cons

The fast paced environment and transparent culture are not for everyone. Management and your peers are always pushing for everyone to keep growing and advancing with the Company. If you are looking to check in and check out and fly under the radar, this might not be the place for you. However, if you are looking to work hard and be noticed and rewarded for it, this is the place for you.

2. "The Opportunities are Endless"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

I have been working at the company for more than a year and a half and love each and every day. The sky is the limit with the opportunities and they will greatly reward those who put in the work! Each day provides you with new opportunities to learn about companies from all around the country and new innovative products and ideas that people are developing.

It is also very rewarding to work for a company who is helping put money back in the hands of small to medium sized businesses. Our clients are so appreciative of the tax incentives we identify and it is amazing to hear the stories about jobs being saved by the work that we are doing.

Cons

The hours during tax season can be long but the hard work is definitely rewarded and the days typically fly by.