alliantgroup, LP - An amazing work environment, great energy, and excellent focus on client service!!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"An amazing work environment, great energy, and excellent focus on client service!!!!"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is a place that recognizes hard work, perseverance, dedication and potential. Leadership is extremely keen on working with employees to grow and develop as a professional.The potential to excel is limitless. The job is extremely interesting and every day you get to learn something new. Additionally, alliantgroup is a true meritocracy, and high performance is encouraged!!! Shout-outs to folks that rise above the rest are an every day occurrence!!!

Cons

None. This is a place for people that want to rise above the rest!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Absolutely Horrible"

Former Employee - Client Relations in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Client Relations in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food, free parking, they pay decent and the benefits are fine as well

Cons

Long hours, poor management, unprofessional...The company is incredibly unprofessional as a whole. I was invited to a meeting/"party" at the corporate house my first week of joining where all the company senior associates were drinking and dancing around, even banging on pots. You are made to work long hours and if you do not comply, they fire you. I worked for Alliantgroup for almost 3 months and saw 5 people let go. Three of them were given no explanation. My boss kept whiskey at the office and drank on the job. I was told this is not uncommon. Everything about this job was horrific. I took it off my resume as soon as I left. It is embarrassing to admit having worked for Alliantgroup. The environment is much more like a cult than a workplace....Also, the reviews at the beginning are posted by upper management to try and cover up the fact that the company has an extremely high turnover rate with very unhappy employees.

Advice to Management

Reorganize and rethink the whole company

"Love waking up and going to work, amazing work environment, great job growth opportunities."

Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

What i love about alliantgroup is that it can enhance your talents and take them to the next level. My background is in architecture with a focus in sustainability. Working in different architecture firms, I wasn't able to use my talents to the fullest capacity. Once I began working in alliantgroup I saw immediate results finding tax deductions for several clients all over the country who work on energy efficient buildings. Now I am helping our economy, the environment, and architecture as we know it. In my eyes alliantgroup has been a blessing to myself, my passion, and my future.

Cons

I honestly cannot say one bad thing about this company, it is the best job I have ever had in my career.

Advice to Management

I have very minimal advice. Since I believe we have a great upper management, but I think if we focus a bit more on setting clear expectations, coaching individuals to improve their performance as well as their professional development, and prepare for the unexpected I think it will be a great way to manage the company.