alliantgroup, LP - An amazing work environment, great energy, and excellent focus on client service!!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"An amazing work environment, great energy, and excellent focus on client service!!!!"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is a place that recognizes hard work, perseverance, dedication and potential. Leadership is extremely keen on working with employees to grow and develop as a professional.The potential to excel is limitless. The job is extremely interesting and every day you get to learn something new. Additionally, alliantgroup is a true meritocracy, and high performance is encouraged!!! Shout-outs to folks that rise above the rest are an every day occurrence!!!

Cons

None. This is a place for people that want to rise above the rest!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"client service, teamwork, professionalism, intelligence, and collaboration"

Current Employee - Associate
    Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunities are endless here. A true place to establish a long-term career.

Cons

It takes passion to succeed.

"Absolutely Horrible"

Former Employee - Client Relations in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Client Relations in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food, free parking, they pay decent and the benefits are fine as well

Cons

Long hours, poor management, unprofessional...The company is incredibly unprofessional as a whole. I was invited to a meeting/"party" at the corporate house my first week of joining where all the company senior associates were drinking and dancing around, even banging on pots. You are made to work long hours and if you do not comply, they fire you. I worked for Alliantgroup for almost 3 months and saw 5 people let go. Three of them were given no explanation. My boss kept whiskey at the office and drank on the job. I was told this is not uncommon. Everything about this job was horrific. I took it off my resume as soon as I left. It is embarrassing to admit having worked for Alliantgroup. The environment is much more like a cult than a workplace....Also, the reviews at the beginning are posted by upper management to try and cover up the fact that the company has an extremely high turnover rate with very unhappy employees.

Advice to Management

Reorganize and rethink the whole company