alliantgroup, LP - Lack of professionalism | Glassdoor

"Lack of professionalism"

Current Employee - Architecture Associate/Energy Modeler in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Architecture Associate/Energy Modeler in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a decent enough salary with overtime pay included, they pay $5 everyday for your lunch from a café that was onsite

Cons

No discipline regarding work ethic, no repercussions for those who screw around during work, forced overtime work, lots of coworkers who spend hours goofing around, lots of crude language around the office, managers who don't have a gameplan for workloads, just overall bad work environment that can drive you insane

Advice to Management

Change the culture of lack of discipline, learn to be more professional, don't badmouth numerous employees behind their backs

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"An amazing work environment, great energy, and excellent focus on client service!!!!"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is a place that recognizes hard work, perseverance, dedication and potential. Leadership is extremely keen on working with employees to grow and develop as a professional.The potential to excel is limitless. The job is extremely interesting and every day you get to learn something new. Additionally, alliantgroup is a true meritocracy, and high performance is encouraged!!! Shout-outs to folks that rise above the rest are an every day occurrence!!!

Cons

None. This is a place for people that want to rise above the rest!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"Absolutely Horrible"

Former Employee - Client Relations in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Client Relations in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food, free parking, they pay decent and the benefits are fine as well

Cons

Long hours, poor management, unprofessional...The company is incredibly unprofessional as a whole. I was invited to a meeting/"party" at the corporate house my first week of joining where all the company senior associates were drinking and dancing around, even banging on pots. You are made to work long hours and if you do not comply, they fire you. I worked for Alliantgroup for almost 3 months and saw 5 people let go. Three of them were given no explanation. My boss kept whiskey at the office and drank on the job. I was told this is not uncommon. Everything about this job was horrific. I took it off my resume as soon as I left. It is embarrassing to admit having worked for Alliantgroup. The environment is much more like a cult than a workplace....Also, the reviews at the beginning are posted by upper management to try and cover up the fact that the company has an extremely high turnover rate with very unhappy employees.

Advice to Management

Reorganize and rethink the whole company