alliantgroup, LP - Highly illegal hiring practices. "No accent's"- quote from the Senior Leadership, even the ones with accents! They | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Highly illegal hiring practices. "No accent's"- quote from the Senior Leadership, even the ones with accents! They"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food if you work late, plenty of booze flows after 5. Good salary, but you earn it. Don't bother to break down your salary on an hourly basis, it will depress you.

They do make money for their clients and themselves, and job creation is their mantra.

Cons

No work/life balance, rampant favortism, senior leaders sleep together. They mock potential hires, nothing escapes their criticism: race, religion, national origin, physical disabilities, sexual orientation, and wardrobe are favorite targets of the senior leadership.

They have about 100 lawyers who work there, they feel rules do not apply to them because they can legally outmaneuver everybody, even the IRS. Good luck with that.

Advice to Management

Get legal or go to jail

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"BEWARE"

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the pay was okay and decent.
    i met one normal person who is still my friend

Cons

No personal life
    -Fire you for no reason (they took my laptop away and said it had a virus so I could go home (fyi: took it away so i wouldn't take it home with me that day because they were having my agency fire me after i left) however, i figured it out quicker than it took the obese assistant to waddle down to me and tell me that.
    -you WILL get talked about and looked down upon if you don't attend company events... after starting there, i quickly realized that I did not want to associate myself with the weirdos that work there, so i never went
    -Everyone sleeps with each other
    -Worst training ever
    -Drinking on the job... and everyone slacking off without caring that it will force other people to stay late
    -everyone will tell your business and rumors spread like wildfire. I saw this happen to many respected employees

Advice to Management

Review your hiring staff... they refuse to hire anyone if there is a physical flaw so applicants better look top notch or they will talk crap about you. A few comments I heard a manager say, "she looked like she hadn't gotten her nails done in 2 weeks so I am not hiring her".Also asked "is he/she presentable?" before deciding if the older recruiters will even see them. The talent recruiters are ruining the potential of this company..

"Sordid"

Former Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Health benefits, free food during tax season, money-if senior leadership likes you

Cons

Bi-polar culture, integrity of company is questionable, inefficient, high turnover (80% of staff have less than a year of tenure)

Advice to Management

As a professional services company, you need to treat your staff well. The company you have created is not built to last.