alliantgroup, LP - The work is worth it! | Glassdoor

"The work is worth it!"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Competitive base salary along with a substantial bonus structure
-NEW BUILDING!!
-Paid lunch daily
-Free soda machines
-Perks and incentives
-Promotions from within
-Opportunity for growth

This company is doing AMAZING things! Although the hours are a little longer than normal, the work is completely worth it. What you put into it is what you will get out of it and there is constant encouragement along the way from colleagues, Senior Management and even the CEO and COO. It is a very young, fast paced, high performance environment with an amazing opportunity for success.

Cons

-The hours are a little longer but this is also a pro because you don't have to sit in traffic when you leave.

Other than that, I really don't have any.

Advice to Management

I have been with alliantgroup for less than a year but my experience thus far has been rewarding! Without our Senior Management, this company would not be where it is today. They work harder than any Manager or Director I have ever had and they really go out of their way to treat employees with respect and prove to their employees that they care. If meetings are scheduled after hours, they go out of their way to make it fun and the free dinner is a nice bonus as well!

One of my favorite things is that they are honest during the interview process. They will tell you up front that this company and culture is not for everyone but if you are driven and passionate about your career, then this is the place for you to grow and create your own success!

Thank you for all you do for your employees and this company. We would not be where we are today without the dedication and passion you all have for alliantgroup!

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Highly illegal hiring practices. "No accent's"- quote from the Senior Leadership, even the ones with accents! They"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food if you work late, plenty of booze flows after 5. Good salary, but you earn it. Don't bother to break down your salary on an hourly basis, it will depress you.

They do make money for their clients and themselves, and job creation is their mantra.

Cons

No work/life balance, rampant favortism, senior leaders sleep together. They mock potential hires, nothing escapes their criticism: race, religion, national origin, physical disabilities, sexual orientation, and wardrobe are favorite targets of the senior leadership.

They have about 100 lawyers who work there, they feel rules do not apply to them because they can legally outmaneuver everybody, even the IRS. Good luck with that.

Advice to Management

Get legal or go to jail

"BEWARE"

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the pay was okay and decent.
    i met one normal person who is still my friend

Cons

No personal life
    -Fire you for no reason (they took my laptop away and said it had a virus so I could go home (fyi: took it away so i wouldn't take it home with me that day because they were having my agency fire me after i left) however, i figured it out quicker than it took the obese assistant to waddle down to me and tell me that.
    -you WILL get talked about and looked down upon if you don't attend company events... after starting there, i quickly realized that I did not want to associate myself with the weirdos that work there, so i never went
    -Everyone sleeps with each other
    -Worst training ever
    -Drinking on the job... and everyone slacking off without caring that it will force other people to stay late
    -everyone will tell your business and rumors spread like wildfire. I saw this happen to many respected employees

Advice to Management

Review your hiring staff... they refuse to hire anyone if there is a physical flaw so applicants better look top notch or they will talk crap about you. A few comments I heard a manager say, "she looked like she hadn't gotten her nails done in 2 weeks so I am not hiring her".Also asked "is he/she presentable?" before deciding if the older recruiters will even see them. The talent recruiters are ruining the potential of this company..